Labor scarcity is increasingly present in the engineering sector. As of today, only 65,000 engineers are members of the OIQ in Quebec and many are approaching retirement.
Candidates with technical training (DEC in engineering) are even rarer than engineers, with a ratio of around one technician for every six engineers.
As a result, there is a strong demand for experienced technicians as well as for engineers with specialized expertise (ex. industrial machinery, automation, etc.). There are therefore more positions to fill than available candidates on the market.
Companies with human values, who are focused on innovation and flexible in their HR approaches are certainly those that have the greatest chance of attracting the best engineering talent.
Are you running out of time and resources to find a highly qualified employee in engineering?
Would you like to explore the job market discretely and confidentially, find a job that matches your ambitions and get a fresh start in your career?Contact one of our experts quickly!
How Can We Help You?
Performance Recruitment by Group RP has specialized in the engineering sector for several years. With a placement rate of 96%, we support the growth of hundreds of companies and regularly offer many roles to our candidates seeking an opportunity in engineering.
Our engineering headhunters are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Engineer and Technician in mechanical engineering
- Engineer and Technician in electrical engineering
- Electronics Engineer and Technician
- Automation Engineer and Technician
- Engineer and Technician in industrial engineering / continuous improvement / quality
- Project Manager
- Industrial Management
- Production Manager and Supervisor
- Engineering Director and Supervisor
- Director and continuous improvement Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager and Supervisor
- Director and Quality Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Director of Operations
- Project Director
Engineering Job Offers