Handbag DesignerApply now
- Conduct design trends and market research including; competitive analysis, sample shopping, store visits;
- Lead product development and line building, conceptualize ideas, select and approve materials, shapes, colors and hardware;
- Develop collections based on previous year sales and on merchandising plans;
- Creation of CADs, development of tech packs, review and correction of mock-ups and samples, creation of prints;
- Create customer presentations;
- Work with internal teams for material standards and ensure designs are cost effective, with the sourcing team;
- Communicate with vendors in Asia to correct proto-samples;
- Work at an efficient pace to maintain timelines.
- 5 years of experience in handbag design;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel and PLM system;
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.