- Participate in collection development, concept meetings, colors selection and styles selection;
- Help to create technical sketches & tech packs;
- Participate in sourcing, new fabrics development, prints developments/recolorations;
- Make approvals on strike offs, lab dips and trims submissions and send comments to suppliers;
- Communicate daily with the makers overseas to follow up on sampling, product development and answer any questions the factories might have;
- Put together linesheets;
- Prepare presentations & assist with the lifestyle photo shoots;
- Collaborate with the Head Designer on her day to day tasks or other duties, based on needs.
- Bachelor or DEC in Fashion design, or relevant experience in the field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in ladieswear is a must;
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop & MS Office suite, a must;
- Knowledge of Momentis, a strong asset;
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) is a must, French is an asset;
- Positive attitude, team player and driven;
- Possibility to travel eventually.