ERP IntegratorApply now
- Ensure smooth implementation activities using the internal PRI ;
- Participate in the functional analysis of customer needs ;
- Evaluate and interpret transition data ;
- Implement and implement product customization ;
- Conduct user training ;
- Provide technical support as required ;
- Recommend the company’s professional services to existing clients.
- Training related to engineering or administration ;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Bilingualism required ;
- Mastery of SQL and Reporting ;
- Mastery of the MS Office suite ;
- Interest in BI related tools (MS Power BI) ;
- Local and international mobility.
- Modern corporate culture ;
- Opportunity for career advancement ;
- RRSP 2% ;
- Reimbursement of fuel, plane, meals, hotel ;
- $200 sports allowance ;
- 2 mobile days and 2 additional holidays ;
- New office.