Commercial Real Estate ManagerApply now
- Ensure tenant improvements and tasks are completed ;
- Manage tenant expectations on a daily basis and maintain impeccable service ;
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems, equipment and buildings ;
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance work ;
- Conduct regular inspections ;
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations that apply to the buildings ;
- Ensure the energy performance of the building ;
- Prepare building operating budgets and capital expenditure budgets ;
- All other related duties.
- University degree in administration or other relevant fields (asset) ;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position ;
- Experience in commercial real estate management of office buildings ;
- Bilingualism required ;
- Impeccable customer service ;
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a team ;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and good time management skills.
- Competitive compensation ;
- Stimulating work environment ;
- Free parking on site.