Residential property manager - IntermediaryApply now
- Negotiate lease renewals ;
- Ensure tenant improvements and tasks are completed in accordance with lease terms and building code requirements ;
- Manage tenant expectations on a daily basis ;
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems, equipment and buildings ;
- Conduct regular inspections and coordinate and supervise maintenance work ;
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations that apply to the buildings (health, safety, environment, etc.) ;
- Ensure the energy performance of the building ;
- Liaise between tenants and landlords ;
- Prepare applications and represent the company before the Housing Tribunal ;
- Any other related duties.
- 3 to 7 years experience in a similar position or other relevant experience ;
- Excellent knowledge of real estate and project management ;
- Bilingualism required ;
- Organizational skills ;
- Professional and responsible personality ;
- Valid driver's license and vehicle ;
- Mastery of the Office suite ;
- Knowledge of HOPEM software (asset).
- Competitive compensation ;
- Stimulating work environment ;
- Free parking on site.