Senior ConsultantApply now
- Prepare appraisal reports and various studies for field type properties with development recommendations ;
- Develop in-depth knowledge in a particular expertise related to the team's specialties ;
- Mentor, train and advise analysts by sharing knowledge and skills ;
- Participate in a few networking events in the real estate market and develop internal networks and relationships ;
- Collaborate with the various teams in the organization.
- Member of the Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec or the Appraisal Institute of Canada ;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of appraisal, particularly in the field ;
- University degree (asset) ;
- Ability to write in French and English ;
- Initiative and resourcefulness ;
- Planning and organizational skills ;
- Analytical skills ;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite ;
- Ability to work in a team and independently ;
- Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full insurance coverage ;
- Very competitive total compensation ;
- Minimum 4 weeks of vacation ;
- Dynamic company in full growth ;
- Professional offices and a family atmosphere ;
- Telecommuting policy and flexible hours.