Lease administratorApply now
- Validate invoices and prepare payments ;
- Enter and scan all invoices into the lease management software ;
- Read, enter and update lease information in the lease management software ;
- Prepare and send reports internally and externally as required ;
- Contact landlords to obtain status of operating results and adjustments ;
- Conduct office audits on client leased properties ;
- Ensure quality control and verification of data entered into the lease management software ;
- Monitor changes and trends in current industry accounting practices ;
- Communicate with clients as needed ;
- Any other related duties.
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial real estate accounting ;
- Bilingual French/English required ;
- Customer service oriented ;
- Attention to detail ;
- Effective time management ;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities ;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Hybrid work model ;
- Group RRSP ;
- 5 weeks vacation ;
- Annual compensation ;
- Health insurance group ;
- Corporate events.